Frontier Ford in Anacortes WA is looking for a qualified Technician’s to join our team of service professionals as we expand our business! Frontier Ford is a people-oriented dealership committed to providing superior levels of customer service.
We provide an excellent atmosphere with a strong work ethic and a professional approach to customer satisfaction! The right candidates have an excellent opportunity for substantial financial and leadership growth in production within Frontier Ford’s repair operation.
- Repair or maintenance work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards to drive Customer loyalty.
- Communicating with Parts Department and Service Advisors regularly to effectively manage production and Customer communication.
- Diagnosing the cause of any malfunction and perform repair, if authorized by the Customer.
- Conducting multi-point inspections to make appropriate recommendations to ensure safety and reliability of Customer vehicles.
- Documenting work performed on each vehicle on the repair order.
- Maintaining an inventory of normal Technician’s tools.
- Keeping abreast of factory technical bulletins and participating in factory-sponsored training classes as appropriate.
- Providing an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty.
The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed. Our automotive technicians come from a variety of backgrounds and technical knowledge levels. Ford Motor Company Certifications are a plus!
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ford Motor Company Certified
- Automotive technical training
- Attention to detail
- Organization and follow-up skills
- Valid in-state driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record
Why Frontier Ford?
Frontier Ford strives to create a positive work environment where you are excited to come to work every day! Frontier Ford believes that if you take care of the employees, the employees take care of the customers. In addition to a competitive wage, benefit and employee programs for a full-time employee at Frontier Ford:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance rates
- Employee discounts on vehicles, parts, and service
- Hourly Pay plus Production Bonus
- Frontier Ford is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record are required.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Required education:
- High school or equivalent
- Required experience:
- Mechanic: 2 plus years
- Dealership experience
Interested in working at our dealership? Fill out the form below and our HR department will get back to you shortly.
At Frontier Ford we’re always looking for great talent. Whether it’s salespeople, mechanics, or people that are just good with numbers, we’re always on the lookout for the best and brightest to come aboard to help us out. Just take a moment to fill out our employment application and you could be on your way to a great new career path.